Are you struggling with your job search? Frustrated with having to go to multiple sites to search for job listings? Tired of looking at page after page of search results to research a company or find the right sample letter? Are your networking skills subpar?
Do you have easy access to millions of jobs, listed by thousands of company sites and job boards, all in one place? Do you have the ability to manage all of your contacts, from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and more, all in one CRM?
Can you rehearse answers to interview questions on playback video and share it with colleagues and friends in your network for feedback? Do you have access to live-chat recruiters?
Well now you can have all of that – and much more!
CMA, in partnership with our Lincolnshire International affiliation, is announcing a new way to enhance your career transition and networking skills: CMA/LI Career Workspace, a cutting edge online portal which provides you all the tools and support you need to have true success in your career.
Compatible not only with MAC and PC, but also your IPad, IPhone, Droid, and Blackberry, Career Workspace will be there for you anywhere and anytime you need it.
Here are some of the key tools:
- Powerful job searching capability that aggregates from job boards and company websites.
- Amazing research tools, including Hoovers™ database of companies.
- Connect with over 10,000 Recruiters, as well as find Venture Capitalists.
- Integrated tool with LinkedIn to find key decision makers and connect with them.
- Self-assessment tools online so you can assess your skill sets and interests.
- Rehearse answers to interview questions on playback video or audio, or in writing and share it with colleagues and friends on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook for feedback?
- Research locations and occupations across the country or locally
- Keep yourself organized with included CRM, Notes, and Tasks
- Link with your Outlook calendar to keep your schedule updated.
- Library of career tools including sample resumes, cover letters, reference lists, and relevant career blogs and articles.
Career Management Associates provides services with CMA consultants that enhance the portal at an additional cost to the user. This includes a collaboration tool to work with you on documents and results.
CMA also provides personal one-on-one Individual Career Development and Coaching.
Do you want to know more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207.780.1125