CMA/LI Career Workspace is a cutting-edge online portal that allows users to identify position openings via aggregated search engine data from millions of companies and job-posting sites worldwide. Users can connect with contacts on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, tracking and managing their employment leads, actions and progress all in one place. Career Workspace is compatible with PC, Mac, tablet and mobile platforms.
Here are some of the key features:
- Powerful job search capability that aggregates the aggregators. “Spiders” not only the job boards but the web, including company websites.
- Amazing research tool, including Hoovers™ database of companies.
- Details for over 10,000 recruiters, as well as venture capitalists.
- Integrated LinkedIn tool for finding key decision makers and connecting with them.
- Online assessments for self-evaluation of skill sets and interests.
- Interview practice features that empower users to rehearse answers to interview questions in video, audio, or written format and share them with colleagues and friends on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook for feedback.
- Location and occupation information accessible nationwide or locally.
- Organizational toolkit that includes CRM, notes, and tasks.
Career Workspace allows users to:
- Identify position openings via comprehensive search functionality, drawing on data from millions of companies and job postings worldwide.
- Target potential employers, identifying corporations and organizations that appropriate to your search and within a reasonable commute of where you live.
- Find names, contact information and even biographies of executives, employees and alumni of firms and organizations on your target list.
- Connect with contacts using social networking tools, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Identify executive and organizational recruiters and venture capitalists in the industry of your choosing, consistent with your geographic preferences.
- Track and manage your employment leads, actions and progress all in one place.