Establishing and maintaining the ability to attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees — while controlling total labor costs — is arguably the most difficult challenge for organizations in today’s dynamic environment. No longer can companies afford merely to be competitive, they must use compensation programs to create competitive advantage.
Career Management Associates provides the full range of consulting services necessary to help your organization build fully integrated, effective and equitable compensation programs.
Our services include:
- Job evaluations, job family design/development, and job descriptions including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), FLSA exemption classification and other regulatory requirements
- Detailed internal equity analyses of each element of employee pay and the total compensation package
- External equity market analyses, including custom compensation and benefits surveys and access to database of 2000+ commercial market surveys
- Flexible, effective, salary management programs that ensure external competitiveness and internal equity, including traditional pay grades, market reference guidelines, broad-bands and custom-tailored approaches
- Alternative reward programs, supporting competency-based job profiles, self-managed teams, gain-sharing, and group incentives
- Cash-based incentive plans that reward participants for the achievement of specific objectives.
Our consultants are experienced in the design, development, and implementation of compensation programs at all levels in the organization — executive, managerial, professional, and support staff. Our consultants have a unique combination of corporate management and consulting experience, as well as advanced education, training and certification in the field of compensation administration. Our practical experience, technical know-how, and theoretical understanding of the strategic, legal and motivational aspects of compensation provide us the background to help create the most effective programs for our clients.
To learn more about our compensation services, please contact us for more information and a complimentary no-obligation evaluation and service proposal.