Career Management Associates (CMA) provides customized, state of the art, high quality outplacement programs to meet your organization’s needs during times of employee separation. CMA is a locally owned firm with a global reach through its Lincolnshire affiliations; we offer service within northern New England and beyond, in the event that multiple sites/locations are affected.
CMA provides a compassionate approach customized to the needs of the individual or group affected. Whether related to a large corporate restructuring, temporary downsizing, or termination of employees for performance reasons, we assist impacted employees in minimizing their transition time and maximizing their chance for realizing a good fit with their next employer. We treat every situation individually in order to develop a program that is tailored to the specific needs of the organization. We offer:
- Outplacement Programs for exempt and non-exempt employees, at all levels of the organization.
- On-site Notification Day Support and/or Follow-up Seminar
- Career Workspace
Career Workspace is our interactive, all-in-one portal that was designed to help our clients speed their transitions to successful new employment. Career Workspace combines the best industry research tools, international databases and job-identification technology available. Career Workspace is accessible anywhere, anytime — providing a convenient, one-stop resource which unites multiple data-collection services and search engines with social networking tools. Career Workspace is compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Droid and Blackberry.
Career Workspace allows users to:
- Identify position openings via comprehensive search engines with data from millions of company and job posting sites worldwide
- Target potential employers with tools that allow you to identify corporations and organizations that are appropriate for your search and within a reasonable commute of where you live
- Find names, contact information and even biographies of executives, employees and alumni of firms and organizations on your target list.
- Connect with contacts using social networking tools including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Identify executive and organizational recruiters and venture capitalists in the industry of your choosing, consistent with your geographic preferences.
- Track and manage your employment leads, actions and progress all in one place