Often 3+ months in duration, this program is designed around the needs of the individual employee with specific attention to their career situation and learning style.
Each manager will be assigned a CMA consultant to work with one-on-one, developing a targeted search process and marketing plan suited to their needs. In-person meetings are typically held once a week or more often if required, with specific measures determined for each meeting and intervening period.
The program is comprehensive, from the first stages of assisting with the emotions surrounding separation of employment to advising in the final negotiations for a new position and the subsequent onboarding process.
COMPONENTS OF THIS PROGRAM TYPICALLY INCLUDE:
- Dealing with Emotional / Grieving Process and Barriers to Job Search
- Career Planning / Assessment
- Market Research and Planning (including development of a marketing plan)
- Accessing Resources and Developing Tools (including a targeted resume)
- Building and Connecting with a Network
- Interviewing, Negotiating, and Starting a New Position
- Career Workspace
Email David Ciullo at email@example.com for more details.