Every organization requires a motivated team to stimulate growth, produce results and problem solve in today’s economy. Organizations are required to provide training programs that limit risk and insure compliance; however, professional development and leadership programs provide employees with the opportunity to develop new skills. Benefits include improved communication and retention as well as increased productivity.
The following is a representative sample of seminars and training workshops, which we have designed and conducted for many different companies. Each program is flexible and can easily be tailored to meet the specific needs of the client and the participants. These interactive sessions enable participants to immediately transfer the knowledge gained in the classroom back to the workplace. Note that time estimates are just that – estimates. Workshops can be condensed or expanded upon depending on participant needs.
- Sexual Harassment (employee and supervisor) Online and on-site programs offered
- Work Place Violence (employee and supervisor) Online and on-site programs offered
- Video Display Terminal (VDT)
- Individual – Performance Coaching
- Group – Leadership Skills
- Leading Change
- Intro to HR
- Customer Service
- Effective Meetings
- Team Building
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Preparing and Delivering Quality Presentations
- Conflict Resolution
- 4 Generations in the Workforce
- Hiring Trends: The current job market trends in human resource recruiting.
- Effective Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Protect your Professional Image: Insight into social network sites and how they are being used to preview candidates
- Dealing with “under the influence”: Medical Marijuana and other Drugs.