CMA is proud to present a suite of premium assessments that our consultants draw on for leadership development and team building sessions and retreats.
The Birkman Method® is a scientifically developed, multi-dimensional assessment that integrates behavioral, motivational and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
Key measures of The Birkman Method® are
• Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships
• Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed
• Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when needs go unmet
• Interests – vocational and avocational preferences.
• Occupational - 22 job families, 200+ job titles
• Management Styles - approach to managing tasks and people.
• Work Environment - the work environment that brings the best support and fit.
DISCovering Self and Others with 360° Feedback is the most commonly used version of the popular four-quadrant behavioral model with concepts originally developed by Dr. William Marston in the late 1920s. It is easy to comprehend and provides powerful feedback on behavioral preferences. The 360° feedback mechanism validates true self-findings while Blanchard’s accompanying workbook and job aid are best-in-class for usability, encouraging both self-understanding and improved relations with others in the workplace.
The Blanchard program is focused less on labeling and more on developing an awareness of an individual’s behavioral preferences, as well as those of others with whom the individual interacts. The program is hands-on and packed full of activities that promote a participatory experience with the goals of: