Career Management Associates’ (CMA) Professional Contract Staffing service is an increasingly popular option for many organizations.
• Do you require a senior executive or key professional on a contract basis to handle a specific business need?
• In a tough spot with an unexpected resignation, termination, or simply have a key project that must be completed?
We find qualified employees that meet or exceed their client’s needs and many get permanent placement within the organization. Utilizing CMA’s Contract Staffing gives an organization time to make sure they are the right fit or identify any weaknesses that would not typically be evident in the interview process, before making an offer of employment.
We provide Temporary Staffing in the fields of Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Finance, Administration, Healthcare, Engineering and more. Here is a list of some key position examples:
• HR Generalist or HR Support Staff
• Finance / Accounting support
• Office/clerical and office/support
• Customer Service
CMA teams with your organization to assess the talent required, recruits the candidate and, once the candidate is accepted, handles the entire contract process. The contractual hire reports to you but that person works for, and is paid by, CMA. We manage the administration, payroll, and taxes.
Contracts can range from a few days to several years, depending on the circumstance. Once Career Management Associates is engaged, we assume responsibility for fulfilling your staffing requirement so that you can continue to concentrate on your business.